Here at St Clair Sheetmetal, we are proud to offer a vast array of sheetmetal services for your home or business. Our family-run business was established in 1986 and we’ve been meeting the sheetmetal needs of customers across the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane metro and throughout Queensland ever since. Over 30 years later, our team is still delivering top quality products and services to all types of commercial and domestic customers.
With a wealth of experience behind us, our team works hard to provide a friendly service combined with professional results. We specialise in stainless steel fabrication and the manufacture of stainless steel products, from kitchens and bars, bench work, shelving, and exhaust canopies to outdoor BBQ areas and balustrades for decks.
We also perform maintenance work, providing on-going care and assistance to ensure that your stainless steel products maintain their quality for years to come. No job is too big or too small for our team, so give us a call today to find out which of our services are best for you.
St Clair Sheetmetal (St Clair Group Pty Ltd, trading as) has been established since 1986 and is situated at Forest Glen on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. We are licensed with the Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC) under the category of Non-Structural Metal Fabrication and Installation.
The staff at St Clair Sheetmetal are skilled in all aspects of stainless steel, steel and aluminium. We specialise in the manufacture of stainless steel kitchens and benches, bar components, exhaust canopies and ductwork, balustrading and handrails and custom designed feature work, both decorative and structural, for both the domestic and commercial markets.
Some recent projects that St Clair Sheetmetal have completed include the manufacturing and installation of:
- commercial bar for the Waverly Hotel, Charters Towers
- commercial bar and kitchen for Wasabi Restaurant, Noosaville
- commercial kitchen for the Aqua Bar, Noosaville
- commercial bars (three of) and kitchen for the Taranganbah Tavern, Yeppoon
- stainless steel truss cladding for the Tree of Knowledge, Barcaldine
- commercial kitchen for the Captains Paddock Vineyard, Kingaroy
- commercial bar and kitchen for the Club Hotel, Nambour
- commercial bars (four of) and full kitchen fit out at the Mayfair Ridge Tavern, Emerald
- stainless steel bar and bench work for the Kin Kin Hotel, Gympie
- canteen renovations at Tullawong State High School, Caboolture
- commercial kitchen for Joe’s Grand Hotel, Goomeri
- commercial bar and kitchen at Coral Cove Resort, Bowen
- kitchen renovation at Kingaroy Private Hospital
- stainless steel handrails and sign posts for the Coastal Pathways, Sunshine Coast Regional Council
As a Stainless Steel Fabricator, we are constantly upgrading our knowledge and are only too pleased to offer the best possible service to our customers. Whether giving advice with measuring, on design and specifications through to installation, if required of the finished product, we at St Clair Sheetmetal have the capabilities, commitment and expertise to get the job done.
Enquire now for an obligation free quote.